- NXT going live to Wednesday nights on USA network is huge. Not only will the rating be competing with AEW, but Triple H really has the audience and spotlight to prove why he should be in charge after Vince decided to retire. I think this is really good for wrestling all together and I am excited to see the future of NXT.
- I been talking about wanting a deep story with Kof and him and Orton have glued me in. Revival and Orton together is a deep threat and a future tag team in the making. Also the sympathy of one of my favorites Xaiver selling a leg break is a great add to this story. I am all in on this storyline right now.
- I know my girl Bayley gets a lot of hate, but you all have to be invested into Charlotte vs Bayley. I know a lot think that Charlotte will automatically win this feud but I disagree. Charlotte has had titles, media and shine she should be thinking like Daniel and start putting over talent not bury them. I would love to see Bayley turn heel and or win this feud somehow. To me Bayley is the most underrated wrestler in the WWE. Her wrestling skills are incredible and yes her promos could use some work but she is not writing her own promos. I way of Bayley and Sasha reuniting at some point would be a great way to book Survivor Series.
- Sami and Shinsuke together as a team or Sami as the manager is something that really really intrigues me. WWE has a hard time developing talent that doesn’t speak fluent english and I think Sami with Shinsuke could be gold.
- Buddy defeating DB on Smackdown was a simple display of that you don’t always have to be the guy that you can help and put talent over. I loved this match and I am loving everything Buddy Murphy is doing right now.
- I absolutely loved Ziggler vs Roman, it was my favorite match of the week. I would love a program with these two and with the right storyline, Zigs being Roman’s attacker would be great. Sure Dean returning to attack or even Rollins would be surprising but it’s all about the story for me.
- We have new tag team champions and this could be an interesting storyline. Still feeling on this one. Curious if they turn Rollins or Braun or if we get babyface vs babyface for that title.
- A lot of people online were complaining about Natalya’s dad being brought up in this story and the line that Sasha used was “go to hell and tell your daddy I said HI.” First of all I can bet Sasha was uncomfortable saying that line and that Natalya pitched the idea. I can see if from both sides of there is no payoff why bring this tragedy into a storyline. I can also see the side of wanting to bring real life stories into WWE and heels have been very weak these last couple years and a real heel would say some horrible shit like this. Sasha is a great heel and what I really like is there is more than wrestler in this storyline. She has a story with Natalya and she also has a story with Becky. This is the hottest feud in WWE right now and it hasn’t even started.
- I like the concept of the king of the ring tournament, but I personally wanted long, competitive, false finishing matches. King of like cruiserweight classic and G1.
- Babyface Kevin Owens and babyface Miz is not for me. I don’t have sympathy for baby faces that complain and bring up money. You are in the WWE, a superstar. I don’t think the fans should believe or even think they are less.
- For me the Rey Mysterio retirement tease did nothing for me. First he was backstage and second the crying for some reason didn’t make me feel bad for him. It felt like a cheesy soap opera and I didn’t dig it.
- Women’s tag team titles aren’t there for me yet. I think Bliss and Nikki are great together but I don’t see it long term. If they used boss n hug correct and IIConics that could of been something special but they wasted it. There needs to be more tag teams for this to be taken seriously.
- I’m not the biggest comedy fan unless it’s my new day. The 24/7 championship was cute and had it’s laughs at the beginning, but I am over it at this point. I like R-Truth but Drake and the other come off and not as a superstar, unrealistic and honestly embarrassing.
- There have been rumors that Evolution 2 isn’t happening due to not having enough talent. I disagree! Your potential card could of had tag team titles with Natalya and Beth vs. IIconics vs. Bliss and Nikki vs the Bellas, could of had Lita vs. Charlotte, could of had Bayley vs anyone on that women’s roster, and also could of had Becky vs Sasha headlining with also surprise appearances from legends the future of nxt.
- I am probably the only one, but the fiend isn’t a character that I invest or care about. I know so many are going crazy and thinking this is the best thing in wrestling in forever, I Just don’t see it or feel it. I was a huge Undertaker fan,but Kane, Boogieman or any of the supernatural dark characters were never interesting to me.